PowerNETGuard software centralises UPS management using network interface (SNMP) communications. It is ideal for Data Centre managers and medium to large sized networks. PowerNETGuard uses the RFC1628 standard Management Information Base (MIB) and ensures standardised UPS management wherever they are located.
- Multi-level display of geographical areas, building plans, maps, etc.
- Multi-user access with various security levels
- Compatible with NetMan and RFC 1628 standard SNMP agents
- Creation of graphs of input and output values and data back-up to file
- Alarm notifications via e-mail and SMS
- Integrated Wap Server for alarm display
- For Windows operating systems (2008 Server, Vista, 2003 and XP), Linux, Solaris 8, 9 and 10.